Welcome to the May 2013 edition of i2P - Information to pharmacists.
Economic turbulence seems to now be arriving in Australia with forecasts of high inflation rates, which also means high interest rates following on.
This type of economic forecast also means that banks will be more fractious with their borrowers. They are already offside with pharmacy due to the high level of bankruptcies over the past two years.
There is a pent up demand for a general wage increase for pharmacists impacting at a point in this month where pharmacy gross profit generally, is in decline.
Volume 1 Number 1
Volume 1 Number 2
Volume 1 Number 3
Volume 1 Number 4
Volume 1 Number 5
Volume 1 Number 6
Volume 1 Number 7
Volume 2 Number 1
Volume 2 Number 2
Volume 2 Number 3
Volume 2 Number 4
Volume 2 Number 5
Volume 2 Number 6
Volume 2 Number 7
Volume 2 Number 8
Volume 2 Number 9
Volume 2 Number 10
Volume 2 Number 11
Volume 3 Number 1
Volume 3 Number 2
Volume 3 Number 3
Volume 3 Number 4
Volume 3 Number 5
Volume 3 Number 6
Volume 3 Number 7
Volume 3 Number 8
Volume 3 Number 9
Volume 3 Number 10
Volume 3 Number 11
Volume 4 Number 1
Volume 4 Number 2
Volume 4 Number 3
Volume 4 Number 4
Volume 4 Number 5
Volume 4 Number 6
Volume 4 Number 7
Volume 4 Number 8
Volume 4 Number 9
Volume 4 Number 10
Volume 4 Number 11
Volume 5 Number 1
Volume 5 Number 2
Volume 5 Number 3
Volume 5 Number 4
The following is a list of suggestions to help you get the most out of the i2P resources on site.
Do not hesitate to communicate with us if you have any enquiry or a suggestion for us to produce a better product.
* Forward your initial email summary received to a range of your colleagues who would be interested in reading i2P E-Magazine.
* Once you are on the site, please use the "Send to a friend" link to pass on valuable information to colleagues and friends.
* Always check that your email filters are set to be "friendly" for i2P deliveries.
Even if you are receiving i2P without problem, still set your filters, because Internet providers can change filter settings or ban specific fileservers if they are unfortunate enough to host a totally unrelated publication that may have been placed on someone's banned list.
If you are having difficulties, please let us know and we will assist you.
* Get adventurous and use new technology in the form of an RSS reader and continually access i2P through importing the RSS link on the home page of the i2P website. If you don't have an RSS reader, get one free at: http://www.feedreader.com/download
* Please feel free to comment on any article by sending an email to the editor email@example.com
* Encourage colleagues to subscribe online at the i2P home page subscription panel.
* Always let us know if you have a particular topic you would like covered.
* Letters to the editor are always encouraged - but there is an alternative at the foot of each article - the "comments" link. This will enable you to comment on any article immediately after reading.
* You can also share interesting material through a range of social links now included as standard for i2P.
* Our archives are open for use as a reference source.
There is an enormous range of contemporary pharmacy content available for students, researchers or business planners.
* Pharmacy organisations - commercial and professional - are invited to contribute news items for publication.
Just simply email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org with your item, preferably as a Word document and with jpeg graphics separately.
* Readers are reminded that the views expressed by each writer are their own and not necessarily those of the editor, or i2P associated staff.
* Please report any broken links or distorted formatting to email@example.com
* If there is any distortion of text or graphics in your view, please click on this link
http://www.i2p.com.au (best viewed in Internet Explorer 7 or greater or Firefox 2 or greater with minimum desktop resolution of 1024 pixels.